Mother's Day Afternoon Tea (Dine In)
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND, SO SORRY WE CANNOT ACCMODATE MORE PEOPLE.
Would you like to book for later in May on our Reservation form?
We are thrilled to be open for Mother's Day Weekend for the first time! The last two years we have only been able to do Afternoon Tea to-go so having you come dine inside our tea house, to celebrate Mom, will be brilliant!
The menu is still being developed but our Mother's Day Afternoon Tea will certainly include 3 classic tiers:
- A selection of savouries (5 per person)
- Our amazing scones (2 scones per person). We plan to serve the scones with fruit preserve, lemon curd, and house-made clotted cream
- A selection of sweets (4 per person)
- Hot tea in proper china tea cups
Request your table for either Saturday May 7th or Sunday May 8th. There will be three seating times each day: 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Max table size is 6 ppl (and we only have one of those per seating). Each seating lasts 90 minutes to give us time to re-set tables in between seatings.
Due to popularity and our limited space capabilities, it is necessary for us to provide the following requirements:
- The Cost is $42 Per Person (= $54 per person with tax & a 15% gratuity included). No need to worry about payment on the day-of; just come in and enjoy your experience!
- All dine-in reservations must be pre-paid, in full, by bank etransfer; one etransfer per group/table (if etransfer is not an option, let us know in the Notes of the reservation request form below and we will find another method)
- Your table's invoice will be emailed on May 1st and is due to be paid by May 3rd or your table will be given to someone on our waiting list
- If someone in your group can no longer make your reservation (due to illness etc.), after payment has been made, their Tea(s) will be packaged in to-go boxes for pickup (no exceptions please)
- We are only taking reservations using the form below (no phone calls please). As seatings become fully booked we will start a cancellation list and contact people from that list if we have openings
- The ONLY food accomodation we can make is Vegetarian, if we know in advance (please write this in the Notes section of your reservation request). We are not a nut-free facility and nuts may/will be served. We do not have gluten-free food. We cannot accomodate vegan nor dairy-free foods. The ONLY food accomodation we can make is Vegetarian, if we know in advance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can request your table using the form below and we will begin replying to requests as they come in.