Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, we have e-gift cards. You can purchase them here. They are purchased on our old website. A long gift card number is sent to you via email (or directly to the recipient if you so choose) upon purchase.
Q: HOW DOES ONE REDEEM A GIFT CARD?
You may redeem a gift card in our shop for dine-in or gifts (when permitted) without issue. If you want to redeem your gift card online, for a to-go Tea, please email us to get the unique link to redeem the gift card online. The gift cards will not work on this website; please email us.
Q: DO YOU HAVE A PHYSICAL GIFT CARD I CAN GIVE TO MY RECIPIENT?
A: Yes, we have a physical card you can write on to give to your recipient. We are not at the shop during regular hours so please email us to arrange a time to come pick one up if you wish. It's still an electronic gift card code but we have a branded card you can write on.
Q: HOW CAN I CHECK THE BALANCE OF MY GIFT CARD?
A: You can check the remaining balance of a gift card here by putting the long gift card number in the blank. Click the "My gift card does not have a pin" box.
A: Each complete loyalty card entiles you to one Afternoon Tea-to-go for pick-up (we will allow a limited number of loyalty redemptions for dine-in; request dine-in here); since our teas-to-go are done in sets of 2's, you will need two complete cards to redeem. You cannot redeem your "free" Teas on special occassion teas (such as Mother's Day, Christmas, Princess Teas, Farwell4Hire, etc,). You may only redeem your cards for our regular "Tea to go for Two" (all teas at a $60 value).
Once you have two (2) full loyalty cards (with either stamps or stickers), please do the following:
- Write one name per person on each card, as indicated on the card.
- Take a photo of the backside of the cards (2).
- Email the photo to us (contact info).
- Using our website as a reference for available dates and tea options, let us know in the email (a)when you'd like to pickup for your tea-to-go (b) what teas and (c) which scone accompaniments you would like. We will confirm via email with you.
- BRING YOUR TWO (2) COMPLETE CARDS WITH YOU WHEN YOU PICK-UP/DINE-IN AS YOUR FORM OF PAYMENT.
Q: ARE YOU OPEN FOR DINE-IN? WILL YOU HAVE A PATIO?
A: We have no plans to install a patio this season. We are taking reservation requests for dine-in here. We are following all public health guidelines.